The people may feel anxious about maintaining a house with a yard. Fortunately, there are numerous kinds of property to choose from that do not require much maintenance. One of such property is Condo in Charansanitwong area (คอน โด ย่าน จรัญสนิทวงศ์, which is a term in Thai).
You must be wondering what a condo is? Should you even give it a try? Here’s an overview of the condo lifestyle.
What Is A Condo?
A condo or condominium is a private residential unit within an enclosed community. The residents of a condo share gyms, garages, pools, elevates, outside hallways, and other amenities. Some condos are tall in size, while some are detached ones. The management of the condos depends on all the residents of the property. Therefore, they are also known as common interest development.
Benefits And Limitations Of Buying A Condo
The Condo in Charansanitwong area provides the following benefits:
- Low Maintenance: The condos do not require much maintenance as it is maintained by the HOA. The owners of the condominium do not take the responsibility of fixing a leaky roof or mowing the lawn.
- Social Security: The residents of the condos have a lot of social opportunities during their stays, like barbecues, pool parties, and doggy play dates. It also provides the opportunities to make friends with your neighbors.
- Affordable: Since condos are compact and take up less space, they are relatively affordable than single-family apartments. Moreover, it does not levy heavy property taxes.
The limitations of buying a Condo in Charansanitwong area are:
- Lack Of Privacy: Since condo residents share all the amenities in the community building, it hinders the privacy of the family. Noise issues also come in handy with security.
- Limited Outdoor Space: Condos do not take much space as they are build upwards. It makes access to limited outdoor space. If you are looking for a place with a car parking area and parks for your kids, condos are not for you.
- Increasing HOA Fees: HOA fees keep on increasing every year for routine maintenance and added amenities. You must put this point into consideration when budgeting your household expenditures. Moreover, there may be special assessments for unexpected expenses for more amenities.
So, it is the ultimate guide to know everything about the housing style of living in a condo or condominium. It can be your home but cannot be your house.